- Partake in the best of Ireland bike tours as you cycle through picturesque villages and breath-taking beauty in the heart of West Cork.
- Hike along century old pathways through ancient forests and spectacular landscapes.
- Hike to the top of Ireland’s tallest mountain and breathe in panoramic 360 degree views.
- Experience first-hand the best of Irish culture and hospitality. Savour the bountiful gourmet food on offer and sample a pint of Guinness.
After this three day adventure tour you may be a little tired but you certainly will be happy. The tour is designed to be suitable for anyone of a reasonable level of fitness. The three days are filled with thrilling adventure in stunning locations, to make it one of the best Irish tours. Take this three day break to enliven your spirits. All BEYOND THE GLASS Adventure tour guides are knowledgeable, experienced and friendly giving you the ultimate adventure travel experience.
- Wild Atlantic Way
DATES & PRICES3 Days from €400 Full Details
- Ireland Walking Tours and Ireland Bike Tours
Moderate fitness level requiredk
Coastal Cycle and Trail Walk
Optional 5 hour Hike
Suitable for active people
- 3* and 4* Bed and breakfast
ITINERARY & MAP
- We begin this small group tour heading west from Cork City, into the heart of West Cork onto Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. Enjoy the sea air in your face as you take a bike tour through breath-taking scenery along quiet country roads and lanes.
- After a rewarding day, kickback and enjoy a well-deserved pint of Guinness in the colourful market town of Kenmare.
- On Day two you will leave Kenmare and stretch your legs with one of Ireland’s best walking tours along a spectacular section of the Kerry Way.
- Experience the Killarney Lakes in all their glory with a boat ride down through the lakes to arrive in style into Killarney town. Tonight you will get to discover why Killarney is a top Irish tourist destination.
- After two days adventuring your body will be in its rhythm and today we will go for the ultimate hillwalk, conquering Ireland's tallest mountain Carrauntoohil.
- After this unforgettable hike we will return to Cork City to our starting point having experienced one of the best Adventure Holidays in Ireland.
Central Cork City Location
Deposit: € 100
Additional Costs: Dinners, snacks and drinks
Single Supplement: € 30
04 May, 25 May, 27 July, 31 August, 07 August