- On this 5 Day Adventure Tour you will Cycle, Hike and Kayak through some of Ireland most dramatic landscapes to experience the best of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way.
- Cycle around Ireland’s most beautiful peninsulas passing through picturesque villages and breath-taking beauty on Ireland’s West coast.
- Hike through Ireland's mountain ranges including to the summit Ireland’s highest mountain.
- This Adventure tour requires a good level of fitness. To join the tour you should be comfortable cycling for 4 hours on hilly roads and hiking on mountainous terrain for 5 hours.
- As well as the adventure elements there is ample time to relax, unwind and experience first-hand the best in Irish culture and hospitality. Savour the bountiful gourmet food on offer and sample a pint of Guinness.
- The price of the 5 Day tour includes your accommodation and transport for the duration of the tour, entrance to all sites and the guided activities on each day of the tour. The activities on this tour are hiking, cycling and kayaking.
After this five-day adventure tour, you may be a little tired but you certainly will be happy. The five-day tour is concentrated with thrilling adventure in stunning locations and is designed to be suitable for people with a good level of fitness. Join this tour to test your stamina and enliven your spirits. The tour departs from cork city, spends one night in west Cork, two nights in Killarney and one night in dingle. All BEYOND THE GLASS Adventure tour guides are knowledgeable, experienced and friendly giving you the ultimate adventure travel experience.
- Wild Atlantic Way
- West Cork
- Blarney Castle
DATES & PRICES5 Days from €1100. Full Details
- Mountain Hiking, Biking and Sea Kayaking on Ireland' Wild Atlantic Way
Good fitness level required
4 hour Coastal Cycles
5 hour Hill-Walks
Suitable for active people
- 3-star and 4-star B&B and Hotel accommodation.
ITINERARY & MAP
- This small group tour begins in Cork City. On the morning of Day one the tour visits Blarney Castle and Gardens. In the afternoon the tour travels into the heart of West Cork, here there is a hike in a scenic west cork mountain range, this will get you warmed up for the adventures ahead. On the first night the tour stays in a scenic west cork location.
- On Day two of your Adventure Holiday there is 50 Kilometre cycle. This is a tough cycle but the rewards are also high. On the cycle you will soak up awesome views and colourful villages of a unique west Cork peninsula. After the cycle you will be treated to more Irish scenery as you travel to the centre of Ireland's outdoor Adventure, Killarney where you will stay on the second night of the tour.
- Day three of this Adventure tour will be a day to remember, today you conquer Ireland's tallest mountain Carrauntoohil. The hike takes 5-hours and requires a good level of fitness, the rewards on top of Carrauntoohil are fully worth the effort. On the summit there are 360° panoramic views of Ireland's Southwest. On the third night you will again stay in Killarney where you can enjoy a refreshing pint of Guinness.
- You begin Day four of this adventure Tour travelling along a spectacular section of the Wild Atlantic Way heading further west to the jewel of Kerry, Dingle town. Along the way we pass the wonderful Inch beach. In dingle you will kayak out into Dingle Bay and maybe spot Ireland’s friendliest Dolphin, Fungi.
- On day five as the sun rises over the west of Ireland you will cycle along the magical Slea head. This is really lovely cycle with amazing views along the entire route. In the afternoon the tour calls to the South Pole Inn, the home of Ireland’s most famous explorer, Tom Crean. In the evening the tour returns to Cork.
Central Cork City Location
Additional Costs: Dinners, snacks and drinks
Single Supplement: €200
DEPARTURE DATE2019 tour date now available
22 April 2019, 06 May 2019, 01 July 2019