- On this 6 Day Adventure Tour you will cycle, hike and take boat rides through some of Ireland most dramatic landscapes to experience the best of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way.
- Cycle on the spectacular Beara Peninsula and through the beautiful Killarney national park.
- Hike along some of the most spectacular trails on Ireland's west coast including a trail on the wonderful Cliffs of Moher.
- Travel through diverse landscapes and visit the most spectacular sites along the world famous Ring of Kerry.
- Receive unparalleled Irish hospitality and savour the best Irish towns and quaint fishing villages including Castletownbere, Killarney and Dingle.
- Option of visiting the UNESCO World Heritage site and Star Wars location, Skellig Micheal.
- The price of the 6 Day tour includes your accommodation and transport for the duration of the tour, entrance to all sites and the guided activities on each day of the tour. The activities on this tour are hiking, cycling and boat trips.
During this 6 day Adventure Tour, you will experience the best of Ireland along the southern stretches of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. You will cycle and hike in the best parts of the Rebel and Kingdom counties of Cork and Kerry. Throughout the tour you will see ancient sites, Norman castles and towns alive with literature, music and stories. All BEYOND THE GLASS Adventure tour guides are knowledgeable, experienced and friendly, giving you the ultimate adventure travel experience while seeing some of hidden Ireland.
- Wild Atlantic Way
- West Cork
DATES & PRICES6 Days from €1300. Full Details
- Hiking, Biking and Kayaking on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way
Moderate fitness level required
Coastal Cycles and Trail Walks
Suitable for active people
- 3 and 4 Star B&B and Hotel accomodation
ITINERARY & MAP
- On day one you will visit the world famous Blarney Castle. The tour then travels into west Cork to Join the Wild Atlantic Way. Today’s activity will be a gentle hike to get you warmed up for the adventures ahead.
- On day two of this small group tour of Ireland you will wake in the heart of West Cork and Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. In the morning you will take a cycle along a spectacular west cork Peninsula. In the afternoon there is a splendid drive and a short evening stroll. Tonight you stay in a beautiful Kerry location.
- On the third day, you will be taken into the Iveragh Peninsula to explore the world famous Ring of Kerry with its dazzling beaches and rugged beauty. Walk through the portal of 2000 year old stone forts, visit the homes of Irish revolutionaries and the favourite holiday spots of Hollywood greats. There is an optional boat ride around the UNESCO World Heritage site and Star Wars location, Skellig Micheal (weather dependent). In the evening you can relax and unwind with a well-earned pint of Guinness in Killarney town.
- During day four you will get real sense of this regions boundless energy and exquisite beauty. Beginning with the wonder of Killarney National Park and Muckross House and Gardens. If you keep your eyes peeled, you may spot some wild deer and maybe an eagle as you explore Killarney National Park by bike. In the afternoon you will travel along a spectacular section of the Wild Atlantic Way heading further west to the jewel of Kerry, Dingle. In the evening there is an optional kayak in Dingle Bay where you may spot Ireland’s friendliest Dolphin, Fungi.
- On day five as morning breaks and the sun rises over magical Kerry there is a morning cycle along the spectacular Slea head. In the afternoon the tour then travels north to county Clare.
- On the final day of this Tour you will explore the unique landscape of the Burren. There is a very special walk to the cliffs of Moher. On the evening of the final day the tour returns to Cork city.
Central Cork City Location
Additional Costs: Dinners, snacks and drinks. Optional boat ride around the UNESCO World Heritage site Skellig Micheal (weather dependent)
Single Supplement: €250
DEPARTURE DATE2019 tour dates now available:
19 March 2019, 01 April 2019, 20 May 2019, 17 June 2019, 15 July 2019