Hiking and Cycling Holiday's on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way
Hiking and Cycling Holidays on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way.
Beyond the Glass Adventure Tours are offering three separate tours on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. A 5 Day Hiking Tour, a 6 Day Adventurer Tour and an 8 Day Explorer Tour. On our 5 Day Hiking Tour you will enjoy 5 days of hiking in the unparalleled beauty of the South west of Ireland. The tour includes some of Ireland’s best hikes including a section of the Dingle Way and a hike to the top of Carrauntoohil. On the 6 Day Adventurer Tour there are 3 days of hiking and 3 days of cycling. The highlights of this tour include a cycle in the Beara peninsula and a hike along the oceans edge to reach the Cliffs of Moher. On our 8 Day Explorer Tour you will truly be immersed in outdoor Ireland with 4 Days of hiking and 4 days of cycling. On this tour you will travel from Cork to Westport in county Mayo and experience the best of best of the Wild Atlantic Way.
When you join a Beyond the Glass Adventure Tour you will experience one of the best adventure holidays in Ireland along the beautiful Wild Atlantic Way. You will discover spectacular and seldom visited corners of Ireland as you hike, walk and cycle along Ireland’s West Coast. On each day of our tours you will explore a new part of Ireland and absorb the atmosphere on the rugged Irish coastline. Hike on the Sheep’s head peninsula, cycle on the Beara peninsula and trek on the Dingle peninsula.
- The Hiking and Walking on all three tours is guided by a trained Mountain guide.
- The cycling sections of our tours take place in National Parks, Greenway paths and quiet country roads. The bikes and helmets are included.
- Adrenaline filled adventure and fun as you hike, cycle and boat around Ireland. These are small group tours witha maximum of 10 people per tour.
- As well as the Hiking and Cycling sections of the tour you will also visit historical treasures such as the splendid Blarney Castle and Gardens, the picturesque Ross Castle and the fortress of Dun Aengus on Inis Mor.
- Fill your senses when you visit the sub-tropical gardens of Garnish Island and marvel at the wonder of the UNESCO world heritage site Skellig Michael.
- Stay in picturesque towns including Kenmare, Killarney, Dingle and Galway. Here you can indulge in authentic Irish culture and hospitality and savour the local food.
- There is time each evening to unwind and sample the atmosphere of the Irish pub and maybe enjoy a Guinness at the end of a rewarding day.
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation and all transport for the duration of the tour are included.
Be prepared for an 8 day fun filled activity tour, as you travel along the best parts of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way from Kinsale to Westport. Outdoor activities including hiking, biking and boat rides.Tour details
This Cycle Tour of Cork City takes full advantage of the parks, riverside pathways and cycle lanes to show you the best of Cork City. During this tour you will see Corks rich history, its vibrant culture, its beautiful parks and a few...Tour details