Hiking and Cycling Holiday's on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way
Hiking and Cycling Holidays on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way.
Beyond the Glass Adventure Tours offer active vacations on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. Discover spectacular and less visited corners of Ireland. Enjoy hiking, cycling and boat trips on each day of our tours. Explore the best attractions and stay in locally owned accommodation. Travel each day by minibus on our fully escorted tours. We have three fantastic tours for you to choose from. An 8 Day Explorer Tour, a 6 Day Adventurer Tour and a 5 Day Hiking Tour. See each individual tour page for full tour details.
- Hike, cycle and Kayak in spectacular Ireland.
- Small group tours with a max of 12 per tour.
- Hikes take place on coastal routes, forest trails and mountain paths.
- Cycling takes place in National Parks, Greenway paths and quiet country lanes.
- Explore Ireland's historical treasures and picturesque towns.
- Indulge in authentic Irish culture, cuisine and hospitality.
- Travel in comfortable minibus on these escorted tours.
- Hikes are 5 to 12 Km, cycles are 15 to 30 km.
- Activities are guided by local guides.
- B&B accommodation, entrance to all sites and transport are included in the tour price.
- Contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me help you plan your vacation.
- Beyond the Glass Adventure Tours offer an unforgettable experience on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way.
The Cycle Tour of Cork City takes full advantage of the Cork's parks, riverside pathways and cycle lanes. During the tour you will see Cork's rich history, its vibrant culture, its beautiful parks and a few of Cork’s hidden secrets.Tour details