Beyond The Glass Adventure Tours of Ireland
Beyond the Glass Adventure Tours, one of Ireland’s youngest activity tour companies, have developed three unique, activity based, small group tours on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. Our ambition is to take you ‘BEYOND THE GLASS’ of your work PC, your devices and the bus window, and immerse you completely into the wonder and beauty of the Irish landscape. We will show you the best of Ireland while delivering to you the ultimate adventure travel experience.
The Wild Atlantic Way is the longest defined coastal touring route in the world. It stretches for over 2,500km along Ireland’s spectacular western seaboard. We at BEYOND THE GLASS ADVENTURE TOURS have selected only the very best parts of the way to include in our tours offering the best Adventure Holidays in Ireland.
Choose between our 8 Day Adventure Tour on Irelands Wild Atlantic Way, or our 6 Day Adventure tour on Irelands Wild Atlantic Way – south – Cork and Kerry.
- Experience the best trips to Ireland on the beautiful Wild Atlantic Way.
- On each day of the tours you will cycle, hike or kayak in unforgettable hidden Irish locations.
- Visit historical treasures such as the splendid Blarney Castle and Gardens, the picturesque Ross Castle, the spectacular Dun Aengus fortress and much more.
- Travel along rugged Irish coastlines including the Sheep’s Head, the Beara and the Dingle peninsulas.
- Visit the sub-tropical gardens of Garnish Island and the UNESCO world heritage site Skellig Michael.
- Be prepared for adrenaline filled adventure and fun.
- Boat, kayak and hike to the top of Ireland's tallest mountain, Carrauntoohil.
- Experience authentic Irish culture and hospitality and savour the local seafood and craft beers on offer.
- Sample the atmosphere of the Irish pub and the bustle of the nightlife as you visit picturesque towns and cities, such as Kenmare, Killarney, Dingle and Galway.
- Enjoy a Guinness at the end of a rewarding day.
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation and all transport for the duration of the tour are included.
Look forward to 6 days exploring the rugged and beautiful wilderness of Ireland's southern coast. Activities will include hiking, biking and kayaking. Experience authentic Irish hospitality.Tour details
Be prepared for an 8 day fun filled activity tour, as you travel along the best parts of Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way from Kinsale to Westport. Visit the most spectacular parts of Ireland while taking part in outdoor activities including hiking, biking and kayaking.Tour details
This Cycle Tour of Cork City that takes full advantage of the parks, riverside pathways and cycle lanes to show you the best of Cork City. We will show you the rich history, its vibrant culture, its beautiful parks and a few...Tour details