Hiking and Cycling Holiday's on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way
Hiking Tours and Cycling Tours on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way.
Beyond the Glass Adventure Tours offer active vacations on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way. Discover spectacular and less-visited corners of Ireland on our walking tours and cycling tours. Explore the best attractions and stay in locally owned accommodation. Travel each day by minibus on our fully escorted tours. We have three fantastic multi day tours for you to choose from. An 8-Day Explorer Tour, a 6-Day Adventurer Tour, and a 5-Day Hiking Tour. We also offer day hiking and cycling tours. See each individual tour page for full tour details.
- Hike, cycle, and kayak in spectacular Ireland.
- Hiking tours and cycling tours with a maximum of 12 per tour.
- Hikes take place on coastal routes, forest trails and mountain paths.
- Cycling takes place in national parks, greenway paths, and quiet country lanes.
- Explore Ireland's historical treasures and picturesque towns.
- Indulge in authentic Irish culture, cuisine and hospitality.
- Travel in a comfortable minibus on these escorted tours.
- Distances covered | 5 to 12 Km on our walking tours | 15 to 30 km on our cycling tours.
- Activities are guided by local, expert and friendly guides.
- B&B accommodation, entrance to all sites and transport are included in the tour price.
- Contact James at email@example.com and we will help you plan your vacation.
- Beyond the Glass Adventure Tours will provide you with an unforgettable experience on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way.
James is as efficient as he is easy-going. It took him no time to get us set up properly on our bikes and on our way. Like so many of... read more
Amazing trip from start to finish. James' engaging tour combined with spectacular views led to an amazing week in Ireland. We were pointed towards amazing local food options at every... read more
Wonderful ride, beautiful city, we saw parts of the city we wouldn't normally would have. Great orientation. A great tour guide, with lots of interesting information and stories about Cork.... read more