- Sample | Cork's history from before the Viking era to its current-day bustle.
- Discover | City parks | Riverside pathways | The College Campus.
- Intrigue | Cork’s king seducers, king impostors and, of course, the kings of Ireland!
- Explore | Cork's built heritage, including Elizabeth fort, City Cathedrals and Museums.
- Revolutionaries | Freedom fighters | Formidable females | World explorers | Educators.
- After the cycle tour you will be well oriented for your continued stay.
A gently paced bike ride which explores Cork’s intriguing history and vibrant culture and reveals a few of Cork’s hidden secrets.
Learn about Cork’s maritime past and some of the city’s colourful characters. The Cycle Tour takes advantage of parks, riverside pathways, and cycle lanes to show you the best of the city while enjoying a leisurely cycle. Cork boasts over 30 bridges and over 20 church spires. See how many you can count as you explore the city.
We will resume our cork city cycle tours on July 24th. All shared equipment, bikes and helmets, will be sanitised and disinfected after each use. Tour groups will be kept to a maximum of 8 people or family units. Strict social distancing will be maintained throughout the tours. For alternative cycle tours or dates contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ITINERARY & MAP
- On this cycle tour, your local guide, will peel back the layers of time to reveal all of Cork’s charms.
- Cork boasts over 30 bridges and over 20 church spires. See how many you can count as you explore the city.
- Through the ages, Cork has produced many notable individuals. Hear of Cork’s most intriguing characters as you pedal around the city.
- Cycle through colourful streets, city parks, and riverside pathways and discover the evolution of Cork from its beginnings as a Christian settlement to its time as a Viking stronghold and then as the centre of trade for an Empire.
- The Cork City cycle tour takes approximately 3 hours, the cost is 40 Euro per person.
The bike shed, College Commercial Park, Magazine road, Cork.
Additional Costs: Snacks
Click book now to view available dates. Email us at email@example.com