- Sample Corks rich history, stretching from before the Viking era to its current day bustle on this Cork City cycle tour
- Wind your way through the parks and riverside pathways of the city, where you will see many plants, trees and river birds.
- Cork boasts over 30 bridges and over 20 church spires. See how many you can count as you travel through this beautiful City by the Lee on Cork City’s best cycle tour.
- Discover Corks buildings and heritage including St Finbarr's Cathedral, the City centre, Fitzgerald's Park and the campus of University College Cork.
- After this Cork city cycle tour you will be fully oriented, and will know the top bars and restaurants to visit as you continue your stay in Cork.
- If the available dates and times do not suit your itinerary please email us at email@example.com for further available tour times.
BEYOND THE GLASS Adventure Tours offers a Cycle Tour of Cork City that takes full advantage of the parks, riverside pathways and cycle lanes to show you the best of Cork City. Open your eyes to some of the best parts of Cork City. We will show you the rich history of the City, some of its beautiful parks and a few of Cork’s hidden secrets. All BEYOND THE GLASS Adventure tour guides are knowledgeable, experienced and friendly.
- Fitzgerald's park
- St Finbarr's cathedral
- University College Cork Campus
- Cork cycle tour
DATES & PRICESTour time 3 hrs @ €40 Full Details
- Cork City Cycle Tour
Easy three hour cycle through Cork
Generally flat paved surface
Suitable for active people
ITINERARY & MAP
- The Cork City Cycle Tour takes approximately 3 hours, the cost is 40 Euro per person.
The Bike Shed, College Commercial Park, Magazine Rd, Glasheen, Cork
Additional Costs: Snacks
See booking page for times and dates. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org