- Sample Cork's rich history, stretching from before the Viking era to its current day bustle.
- Discover the beauty of the city’s parks, riverside pathways and University grounds.
- Experience Cork's built heritage including Elizabeth fort, City Cathedrals and Museums.
- Cork boasts over 30 bridges and over 20 church spires. See how many you can count as you explore the city.
- Cork has produced many notable individuals, hear of Cork's most colourful characters.
- After the cycle tour you will be well oriented for your continued stay.
Your local guide will peel back the layers of time to reveal Cork’s rich history. From its beginnings as a Christian settlement to it becoming a Viking stronghold and to then the centre of trade for an Empire.
We will resume our cork city cycle tours on July 24th. All shared equipment, bikes and helmets, will be sanitised and disinfected after each use. Tour groups will be kept to a maximum of 8 people or family units. Strict social distancing will be maintained throughout the tours. For alternative cycle tours or dates contact James at email@example.com.
ITINERARY & MAP
- The Cycle Tour takes advantage of the parks, riverside pathways and cycle lanes to show you the best of Cork City.
- Learn about Cork's intriguing history, its vibrant culture and a few of Cork’s hidden secrets.
- Cork city cycle tour makes for fantastic day excursions. Perfect for cruise ship visitors, holiday makers and hen parties.
- The Cork City cycle tour takes approximately 3 hours, the cost is 40 Euro per person.
- The cycle tour begins and finishes in Cork City centre.
- All BEYOND THE GLASS Adventure tour guides are knowledgeable, experienced and friendly.
The bike shed, College Commercial Park, Magazine road, Cork.
Additional Costs: Snacks
Click book now to view available dates. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org