- 10% reduction for booking made before 28 Feb 22
- Sample | Cork's history from before the Viking era to its current-day bustle.
- Discover | City parks | Riverside pathways | The College Campus.
- Intrigue | Cork’s king seducers, king impostors and, of course, the kings of Ireland!
- Explore | Cork's built heritage, including Elizabeth fort, City Cathedrals and Museums.
- Revolutionaries | Freedom fighters | Formidable females | World explorers | Educators.
- After the cycle tour you will be well oriented for your continued stay.
- Click BOOK NOW to view available dates and times.
There are two cycle tour options, the Cork City Cycle Tour last 3 hours the Greenway Tour last 2.5 hours. The tours are led by a local guide. Both tours start and finish in a central location close to parking facilities.
1 Cork City Cycle Tour (Morning Tour) – A gently paced bike ride which explores Cork’s intriguing history and vibrant culture and reveals a few of Cork’s hidden secrets. Cycle through colourful streets, city parks, and riverside pathways. The tour includes the Shakey bridge, Shandon, University College Campus, Elizabeth Fort and Churches and Cathedrals. Cork boasts over 30 bridges and over 20 church spires. See how many you can count as you explore the city.
2 Cork Greenway Cycle (Evening Tour) – The Greenway cycle tour is a leisurely cycle on a purpose-built cycle path. It follows a scenic route adjacent to Cork Harbour and on the disused Blackrock railway line. During the tour you will witness the life and hear the storied history of Cork harbour, the second largest deep-water port in the world. The Harbour was once of the world’s largest export of Beef and Dairy products, it was the final port of call for the Titanic, and it sheltered the American Navy in WW1. Today you can still see ships loading and offloading their cargo but you are as likely to witness locals out enjoying this natural amenity in theirs boats, kayaks and SUP’s. On the tour you will pass the home of Cork GAA- Pairc Ui Chaoimh and the majestic Blackrock Castle and observatory. The tour begins in a central Cork location, close to the train, and bus stations and public parking.
We look forward to resuming our Cork City Cycle tours in 2021. For information on the tours contact James at email@example.com.
ITINERARY & MAP
- On this cycle tour, your local guide, will peel back the layers of time to reveal all of Cork’s charms.
- Cork boasts over 30 bridges and over 20 church spires. See how many you can count as you explore the city.
- Through the ages, Cork has produced many notable individuals. Hear of Cork’s most intriguing characters as you pedal around the city.
- Cycle through colourful streets, city parks, and riverside pathways and discover the evolution of Cork from its beginnings as a Christian settlement to its time as a Viking stronghold and then as the centre of trade for an Empire.
- Both tours takes approximately 3 hours, the cost is €45 per person.
40, St. Patrick's Quay.
Additional Costs: Snacks
DEPARTURE DATETour @ €45. City Cycle Tour Monday to Sunday at 10 am & Greenway Cycle Tour Monday to Saturday 4pm:
Click book now to view available dates. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org