- During the Cork City cycle tour you will sample Cork cities rich history, stretching from before the Viking era to its current day bustle.
- Cycle through Cork cities parks and riverside pathways, where you will see many plants, trees and river birds.
- Cork boasts over 30 bridges and over 20 church spires. See how many you can count as you travel through this beautiful City by the Lee on Cork City’s best cycle tour.
- Discover Cork's buildings and heritage including St Finbarr's Cathedral, the City centre, Fitzgerald's Park and the campus of University College Cork.
- After this Cork city cycle tour you will be fully oriented, and will know the top bars and restaurants to visit as you continue your stay in Cork.
- If the available dates and times do not suit your itinerary please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further available tour times.
- Beyond the Glass also run guided cycle tours on Cork's Greenway. Email us for further information on this tour.
BEYOND THE GLASS Adventure Tours offers a Cycle Tour of Cork City that takes full advantage of the parks, riverside pathways and cycle lanes to show you the best of Cork City. Open your eyes to some of the best parts of Cork City. We will show you the rich history of the City, some of its beautiful parks and a few of Cork’s hidden secrets. Join this tour to experience the one of the best day excursions in Cork city. All BEYOND THE GLASS Adventure tour guides are knowledgeable, experienced and friendly.
- Fitzgerald's park
- St Finbarr's cathedral
- University College Cork Campus
- Cork cycle tour
DATES & PRICESTour time 3 hrs @ €40 Full Details
- Cork City Cycle Tour
- Day Cycling on Corks Greenway to Cobh
Easy three hour cycle through Cork
Generally flat paved surface
Suitable for active people
ITINERARY & MAP
- The cycle tour begins and finishes in Cork City centre. The tour takes in the main attractions of Cork City including the historic Shandon area, the old Viking and Norman centres, Fitzgerald's Park, the campus of University College Cork, saint Finbarr's Cathedral and Elizabeth fort.
- The Cork City cycle tour takes approximately 3 hours, the cost is 40 Euro per person.
- Beyond the Glass also run a guided cycle tour on Cork's greenway. Cork cities greenway runs from the Marina, to Blackrock Castle and onto to Passage West. The Cross River Ferry from Passage West to Rushbrook allows the cycle to be extended to take in the ever popular town of Cobh. This cycle is for those who like an extended days cycle.
- The guided cycle tour on Cork's greenway takes approximately 4.5 hours, the cost is 40 Euro per person. Email us at email@example.com if you are interested in joining this tour.
- No matter what your reason for visiting Cork, both the Cork city cycle tour and the guided cycle tour on Cork's greenway make for fantastic day excursions in Cork. The day trips are perfect for cruise ship visitors and holiday makers alike.
3 Saint Patrick's Quay, Victorian Quarter, Cork, Ireland.
Additional Costs: Snacks
See booking page for times and dates. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org