- Sample Cork's rich history, stretching from before the Viking era to its current day bustle.
- Discover the beauty of the city’s parks, riverside pathways and College Campus.
- Experience Cork's built heritage including Elizabeth fort, City Cathedrals and Museums.
- Cork boasts over 30 bridges and over 20 church spires. See how many you can count as you explore the city.
- Cork has produced many notable individuals, hear of Cork's most colourful characters.
- After the cycle tour you will be well oriented for your continued stay.
Your local guide will peel back the layers of time to reveal Cork’s rich history. From its beginnings as a Christian settlement to it becoming a Viking stronghold and then the centre of trade for an Empire.
If the available dates and times do not suit your itinerary please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further available tour times.
ITINERARY & MAP
- The Cycle Tour takes advantage of the parks, riverside pathways and cycle lanes to show you the best of Cork City.
- Learn about Cork's intriguing history, its vibrant culture and a few of Cork’s hidden secrets.
- Cork city cycle tour makes for fantastic day excursions. Perfect for cruise ship visitors, holiday makers and hen parties.
- The Cork City cycle tour takes approximately 3 hours, the cost is 40 Euro per person.
- The cycle tour begins and finishes in Cork City centre.
- All BEYOND THE GLASS Adventure tour guides are knowledgeable, experienced and friendly.
3 Saint Patrick's Quay, Victorian Quarter, Cork, Ireland.
Additional Costs: Snacks
See booking page for times and dates. Email us at email@example.com