- On this Cork City cycle tour sample Corks rich history, stretching from before the Viking era to its current day bustle.
- As you cycle through the parks and riverside paths you will see as much nature as an urban area can support.
- Cork boasts over 30 bridges and over 20 church spires. See how many you can count as you travel through this beautiful City by the Lee on Cork City’s best cycle tour.
- After this cycle tour you will be fully oriented, and will know the top bars and restaurants to visit as you continue your stay in Cork.
BEYOND THE GLASS Adventure Tours are offering a Cycle Tour of Cork City that takes full advantage of the parks, riverside pathways and cycle lanes to show you the best of Cork City. Open your eyes to some of the best parts of Cork City. We will show you the rich history of the City, some of its beautiful parks and a few of Cork’s hidden secrets. All BEYOND THE GLASS Adventure tour guides are knowledgeable, experienced and friendly.
- Cork City
- Fitzgerald's park
- St Finbarr's cathedral
- University College Cork Campus
DATES & PRICESApprox 3 hrs €30 Full Details
- Cork City Cycle Tour
Easy three hour cycle
Generally flat paved surface
Suitable for active people
ITINERARY & MAP
- The Cork City Cycle Tour takes approximately 3 hours, the cost is 30 Euro per person.
The Bike Shed, College Commercial Park, Magazine Rd, Glasheen, Cork
Additional Costs: Snacks
Tours resume on the 10th of March 2018.